You might provide your name, email, physical address, phone number, IP address, credit card information among other personal information when you explore our services, take part in a survey, or contact us. FES.CLOUD collects this data for better recommending suitable products and services.
This data is used in the development of new products & services, network & transaction security and financial verification wherever necessary.
Individual data that you give us a chance to keep you educated about changes in our items, benefits, the terms and conditions identifying with them, and imperative security refreshes. We may utilize the information for framework execution investigation, inside inspecting and process change purposes. The completing of special exercises and constrained period offers make utilization of this information also. For anticipating misrepresentation and illicit money related exchanges, we may approve your own data through examination with open assets and databases to maintain a strategic distance from financial or protection misfortune.
Third parties also create databases of personal information, which may be acquired and used by us in the development and deployment of our products & services according to prevalent laws governing the usage of such databases.
Individual INFORMATION: PROTECTION
FES.CLOUD is resolved to ensure your own data put away with us. We utilize an assortment of security advances and methods to help shield your own information from unapproved access, utilize or revelation.
RESULTS OF NOT PROVIDING PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you choose not to provide your Personal Information when the same is mandatory to process your request, we may not be able to provide the requested service.
ACCESS, CORRECTION AND OBJECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your active participation in keeping the data FES.CLOUD stores about you is encouraged. You can request us to update your personal information in case of changes or errors, and also request deletion, provided we are not required to retain the data for specified amounts of time by law.
SHARING WITH OR DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
In certain cases, it might become necessary to share personal information with law enforcement, legal or government authorities. These cases may arise from litigation, from public or government requests, or from national security reasons. In such cases, FES.CLOUD will be obliged to disclose your personal information to only the relevant authorities, and to inform you in such events.
In case of any mergers & acquisitions, sale of company assets or reorganization of the firm, FES.CLOUD may be required to transfer any and all data to third party or parties, including personal information.
FES.CLOUD products and services might contain links that lead to third-party applications or resources. If you choose to visit or interact with those third parties and their affiliates, the data you provide to them is governed by their separate privacy policies, to which you should pay heed regarding the usage of your personal information by them. FES.CLOUD has no control or responsibility towards data collected, stored and manipulated by third parties.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We will retain your personal data for as long as needed to provide the access and use of the website unless a longer period of retention is required either by law, or is necessitated for a legitimate business purpose.
INFORMATION SPECIFICALLY RELEVANT FOR EU USERS (GDPR)
FES.CLOUD is ardently pursuant of GDPR directives for data subjects in the EU. If you are a user of FES.CLOUD services in the European Union, you have the following rights with respect to FES.CLOUD’s handling of your personal information:
- You can request an explanation of personal data processing, handling and usage by us;
- You also have the right to receive a copy of the information that we collect about you whether the information is collected on the basis of consent or because the said information was required by us in order to provide the requested services.
- You possess the right to withdraw your consent for personal data processing, at any time to prevent future processing;
- You have the right to request correction of your personal data that has been stored with us in case you believe the same is not accurate;
- You may request deletion of your personal data, provided this request does not contravene any laws or legal procedures;
- You have the right to object to FES.CLOUD’s processing of their personal information;
- You can contact the relevant data protection authority for issues regarding your personal data.
- DATA TRANSFER: In order for us to provide the services to you, your personal information will be transferred to, and stored at/processed in our servers in accordance with extant laws. Your personal data is also processed by staff operating in global locations. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy.
QUERIES REGARDING PRIVACY